Instructions for use
How to use the massager in 5 simple steps!
- Turn on the Promusculo® Premium massager before placing it on your body. It may not seem very necessary, but it is important for better control.
- Rest the device connected to your body. Moderate the pressure to your liking.
- Slide the device along the muscle. Move it slowly – about 1.5 cm per second or more slowly.
- If you pass through an area of muscle tension, let the device rest there – without adding more pressure – for a few seconds before continuing.
- Breathe. Great inhalations, long exhales, and feel the relief.
Where to use the different heads of the massager:
- The two-headed head allows you to reach areas such as the spine, without touching the bone. It can also be used in other places, such as lower leg muscles or along the Achilles tendons.
- This accessory is great for really focusing the massage on a specific point in a muscle area. For example, along the shoulders or different points of attachment of the ligament.
- A great multipurpose accessory. From the chest to the glutes, this tip is able to provide a denser massage compared to the round head. As it does not have sharp edges, it will not hurt so much if you accidentally go over bones during the massage.
- The most used accessory. It aims to treat muscles of large and medium muscle groups. Overall it is the most versatile.
Follow these guidelines to complement your physical activities:
Muscle activation – 30 seconds:
Before a workout or physical activity, supplement your warm-up with the massager for 30 seconds on each member of the body, to activate the muscles and nerve fibers.
Muscle Reactivation – 15 Seconds:
Do you feel tired in the middle of training? Do you feel fatigue or even muscle cramps? Give them a little boost with another 15-second session.
Recovery and pain relief – 2 minutes:
After training or muscle pain begins to settle, relieve symptoms with the massager for 2 minutes in each muscle group. This process can be repeated throughout the day, at least 1-2 hours apart.